- Oversized items generally leave our warehouse within 5-7 business days.
- We cannot guarantee shipment of oversized items to remote or rural routes.
- The carrier will use the phone numbers you provide during checkout to contact you 24-48 hours prior to delivery to arrange a delivery time. Available delivery times vary depending on the freight carrier’s schedule.
- Inspect the delivery carton orpackage for any damage, evidence of crushing, dents, etc. before signing the delivery receipt.
- If the shipment carton or package is obviously damaged, you may open the carton and inspect the contents with the driver.
- If you discover damage upon inspection, you may refuse the shipment and write “Refused, due to damage” on the delivery receipt. Keep a copy of the delivery receipt with your notes of damage and contact Cabinetshouse.com Customer Service immediately.
- We advise you to keep all packing materials for 30 days to use in a return in the event you discover damage or defects after delivery.
- Carriers deliver most oversized items only to the nearest ground-level entrance of your home, business, or residence. Exceptions include some apartments, unusual driveways, or any other obstacles that impede delivery.
- Redelivery fees will be charged if you miss your delivery appointment.
- The freight carrier determines whether to reattempt delivery
- If the freight carrier cannot contact you for a delivery or if you miss your delivery appointment, the carrier may return your item to our warehouse. You are responsible for all return shipping costs in that situation.
- You have one business day to respond when a freight carrier contacts you to arrange a delivery time.
- If you do not respond and the freight carrier stores your item, you may be charged with daily storage fees.
- If you refuse a non-defective or undamaged item, you are responsible for all return shipping costs.
- Some items may incur a restocking fee as well (see our return policy)
- You should pay the return shipping fees in advance, directly to the freight carrier. We may deduct shipping fees for your refund when the item reaches our warehouse if you do not pay them in advance.
WHAT IF I RECEIVE A DAMAGED SHIPMENT? (FREIGHT DAMAGE POLICY)
It is very important that you inspect the merchandise before signing and accepting it. If you notice any damage, then refuse the item and write the information on the delivery receipt. Call our customer service immediately and inform us of the damage. We will send you a replacement or credit you once we get back the original damaged products.
If you accept the merchandise from the carrier without properly inspecting it and discover damage later, it is your responsibility to claim damages from the carrier.
We will send you only the replacement parts for unassemble or pre-assemble orders when your claim is approved.